* This post may contain affiliate links. Basically, this means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service that I haven’t tried myself and love! (learn more here)
Can you believe its May already?! I may be freaking out a little bit! This month is jam packed with my favorite things. Every month I like to share some of my favorite things and things I’m looking forward to, and this month is filled with some pretty incredible things!
My May Favorites:
- Spring is in the air and I am loving my May sticker kit from Plan With Pizzaz. It is so fun and bright! Plan With Pizzaz has some adorable kits in her store and they are super affordable which is always my favorite so make sure to check her out on Etsy!
- Birthdays! My son is turning six this month and I’m sort of freaking out a little bit. We already had his party, and I love planning parties! I’ll have two posts coming up this month that focus on helping you plan Pinterest worthy parties while stay organized and on a budget! So keep a look out for those this month.
- On the topic of birthday parties I also love writing thank you notes after a party for everyone who came and gave gifts. The art of thank you notes is dying so I make it a priority to teach my son the importance of thanking those who gave him gifts. I’ll have a whole post on how to get your kids involved in writing thank you notes this month as well! You can grab these cute thank you cards by Molly and Rex from Michael’s (make sure to use one of their 40% off coupons to get them at a steal!).
- Most of you know I’m a HUGE reader. My reading goal for this year is 100 books and I’m almost half way there, and this month my favorite series is coming to an end and I think I may cry! A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas is the last in the trilogy called A Court of Thorns and Roses. I am so obsessed with the Court of Thorn and Roses series that I actually am in the middle of getting tattoo in its honor! I highly recommend grabbing this series because your life will never be the same. Maas has created a stunning world in this series and you will both laugh out loud and cry your eyes out while reading. I get a book hangover every time I finish reading them!
- On the topic of nerding out I am slightly excited… okay actually I’m freaking out for May 4th. Not only is it May The Fourth Be With You (hello Star Wars nerds!) but it’s also the day the new Guardians of the Galaxy comes out. I’m so excited I planned my first week of May around it using an adorable kit from Chasing Chels! Oh and did I mention we are surprising my son on May 4th at the Disney Store that we are going to Disneyland this summer… I’m freaking out a lot this week!
This month is going to be great! I love spring. Spring cleaning, gardening, flowers, last month of school. This month is going to rock! What do you have planned this month that you are most excited for?